In the heart of downtown, on the corner of Pine Street and Magnolia Avenue, is a building that seems out of place with its viridian façade, wine accents, and narrow windows. While many of our readers have wandered in to check out the latest Gallery at Avalon Island exhibit, most don’t realize that this antiquated wonder was built in 1886, making it the oldest operational building in the City Beautiful. It was added to US National Register of Historic Places on July 7, 1983.
Acquired by Prince Vitale to serve as Orlando’s Shining example of Elysium.
Some rumor the building has some close value to this elder venture beyond its historical value. None have ventured to ask.